FLUIGENT develops, manufactures, and commercializes innovative fluid handling solutions for a variety of rapidly growing applications where fluid control matters. All our products can benefit from our ISO-9001 certified processes since 2010.
FLUIGENTUltraprecise Fluid Control Systems
LineUP™ series – Most Advanced Flow Controller
Main characteristics of the LineUP™ flow controller:
- Complete solution, start your experiments in minutes
- Spend more time on results: no cumbersome setups
- Increased repeatability
A complete solution with the highest flexibility and ease of use. Choose the number of flow control modules your experiment requires and you are ready to start. Need additional channels? Just add an additional Flow-EZ ™ to your setup.
Connect the Link to communicate with external devices and software to work on more advanced time based in minutes.
MFCS™ series – Pressure-Based Flow Controller
Main characteristics of the MFCS™-EZ pressure-based flow controller:
- Easy to use
- Adaptable: independant pressure channels
- Reliable and reproducible results: pulseless flow
- Compact: save benchtop space
A compact microfluidic flow control system. The most recognized, compact 4 channels microfluidic controller.
Designed to optimize bench space, the MFCS™-EZ is a convenient 4 channel microfluidic systems. Its proven technology with lab-on-a-chip, droplets, cell handling or particle manipulation applications and more, is cited in more than 800 papers.
ESS™ series – Fluid Handling Platform
Main characteristics of the ESS™ fluid handling platform:
- Economical: Reduce reagent consumption
- Adaptable: Chemical & biological compatibility
- Ease of use: Live monitoring and control
- Compact: save benchtop space
Versatile fluid handling platform. The ESS™ series includes three complementary types of bidirectional valves (the 2-SWITCH™ , the L-SWITCH™ and the M-SWITCH™ ), as well as a unique communication hub, the SWITCHBOARD. This system can be controlled by Fluigent software or using the SDK. The different valves can be used for many different protocols. For sorting, the 2-SWITCH™ is recommended while for recirculation you can use the L-SWITCH™. However, for sequential injections the M-SWITCH™ is the most suitable product.
PX series – Pressure controller for industrial needs
Main characteristics of the PX pressure-based flow controller:
- High-Quality Pressure Control
- Unmatched Price-Performance Ratio
- Designed for OEM Integration
Pressure based flow controller for industry. The newest member of Fluigent’s OEM product line, the PX series, is the most versatile industrial pressure controller. The PX-Series is fast and stable thanks to our field proven, patented FASTAB™ Technology. The PX-Series is designed for OEM integration in industrial environments. Its RS232 and USB ports ensure its communication with any system.
FRP series – Flow-Rate Platform
Main characteristics of the FRP flow-rate platform:
- High repeatability
- Tunable to your liquids
- Easy to set up and use
- Compatible with any flow controller
- From 7nL/min to 5mL/min
- very precise flow sensor
A unique tool to easily monitor all the flow-rates in your fluidic system with the best precision and accuracy.
For more in depth information of FLUIGENT’s flow-control technology, please review the following publications:
- Ryckelynck M, Baudrey S, Rick C, Marin A, Coldren F, Westhof E, Griffiths A; Using droplet-based microfluidics to improve the catalytic properties of RNA under multiple-turnover conditions, RNA, 2015, 21(3), 458-469.
- Hudson S, Sarangapani P, Pathak J, Migler K; A microfluidic capillary rheometer for characterization of protein solutions, J Pharm Sci, 2015, 104(2), 678-685.
- Kardash E, Reichman-Fried M, Maître JL, Boldajipour B, Papusheva E, Messerschmidt EM, Heisenberg CP, Raz E: A role for Rho GTPases and cell-cell adhesion in single-cell motility in vivo, Nat Cell Biol. 2010, 12(1), 47-53.