FLUIGENT develops, manufactures, and commercializes innovative fluid handling solutions for a variety of rapidly growing applications where fluid control matters. All our products can benefit from our ISO-9001 certified processes since 2010.
FLUIGENTUltraprecise Fluid Control Systems
Flow EZ™ Most Advanced Flow Controller
Main characteristics of the Flow EZ™ flow controller:
- Easy to use: just dial in set pressure
- Best performance available
- No PC required
- Expandable by the user
- Engineered for microfluidics’ lab bench
The benefits of Fluigent’s new patent-pending technology for our Flow EZ™ microfluidic pump are the local control with the intuitive dial, the live control and monitoring with the integrated OLED screen, the expandable design, the easy connection to our flow sensors and the low gas consumption.
MFCS™-EZ Pressure-Based Flow Controller
The benefit of FLUIGENT’s patented FASTAB™ technology are fast equilibrium times, superior reproducibility and a pulsation-free liquid operation even in the nanoliter scale. These features are ensured through the pressure-driven approach including an advanced feedback loop and no mechanical parts.
ESS™ Fluid Handling Platform
The ESS™ is a unique fluid handling platform enabling automated selections and injections of fluids thanks to three powerful accessories:
- 2-Switch™ valve
- M-Switch™ 10-way bidirectional valve
FRP Flow-Rate Platform
The FRP Flow-Rate Platform enables to easily monitor* and control** the flow-rates in most microfluidic systems with superior precision and stability.
*: available in stand-alone version for flow monitoring (can be installed on set-ups having no MFCS™ pressure controller)
**: requires the Flow-Rate Control Module with a dongle in MAESFLO™ Software
For more in depth information of FLUIGENT’s flow-control technology, please review the following publications:
- Ryckelynck M, Baudrey S, Rick C, Marin A, Coldren F, Westhof E, Griffiths A; Using droplet-based microfluidics to improve the catalytic properties of RNA under multiple-turnover conditions, RNA, 2015, 21(3), 458-469.
- Hudson S, Sarangapani P, Pathak J, Migler K; A microfluidic capillary rheometer for characterization of protein solutions, J Pharm Sci, 2015, 104(2), 678-685.
- Kardash E, Reichman-Fried M, Maître JL, Boldajipour B, Papusheva E, Messerschmidt EM, Heisenberg CP, Raz E: A role for Rho GTPases and cell-cell adhesion in single-cell motility in vivo, Nat Cell Biol. 2010, 12(1), 47-53.